My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's Day 4!


Hey again. It is now day 4 of 2006. Wow, time really flies doesn't it. I was an idiot last night and stayed up to watch the whole PSU-FSU game. I am whipped today. The picture today came from around the house since I was too tired to go out looking very far for a subject. I am excited though because my new lens came yesterday and this is really the first chance I have had to work with it. It is a Tamron 28-300. So far, I am very happy with it. It looks like it is going to really outperform my old Quantaray which doesn't really surprise me though the old girl did do a pretty good job for me.

Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Tamron 28-300 lens
Shutter 1/90
Aperture f 9.5
ISO 800

If anybody is interested in photography and is thinking about doing something like this Picture a day thing, I recommend it. I think it will be good for me to have to go out and shoot everyday(and for a limited time frame on weekdays since my wife wont let me quit my job), pick 1 photo from that and go with it. Makes you think a little about what you are doing. Well, have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

I can't believe Reba won't let you quit your job. I'll try to talk to her about that for you. :-)

Only in Florida could you photograph a hibiscus on January 4th. Gotta love that!

BTW, I stayed up until midnight watching the game and then gave up.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home