My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 354 Bonus Picture


I feel sort of bad about doing the calender thing again today so here is a bonus pic from our weekend in North Carolina last september. This was from atop Mount Mitchell, the highest pead east of the Mississippi, elevation 6684ft.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is, a Great Bonus picture!!
THANK YOU!!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home