My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, December 18, 2006

Day 352


This is the result of pure laziness. I was attempting some kind of outdoor shot tonight when I noticed how clear the stars appeared. Rather than take a couple minutes to go get the tripod, I decided to try to handhold the camera for about 6 seconds. (Not exactly possible to hold it still). Therefore what you get is an abstract.

By the way, this is Orion's belt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you move the picture counter clockwise 1/4 turn, it appears to be a picture of Rudolph pulling a sliegh towards the right side of the frame.

"'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house".....

4:58 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

It looks like

L L L

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home