My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Day 350


Today's picture is the sister phot0 (actually it is the mother photo) of a picture a day from a while back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dennis, if you get time check out 08 February 2006; Post-number 30 something,again
..................Thank you....

Now let us see
Green looks good,catches your eye

6:18 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

Good thing you pointed out the magnet tip on the screwdriver, David. ;-)

You have one beautiful wife there. I hear her friend is pretty cool, too.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home