My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Day 148


Today's picture isn't really pretty. This is an odd looking frog of some kind. This all started while sitting on the back porch. Reba noticed that the clock we have outside (it was so we could tell what time it was while swimming before we took the pool out) was slow. She went out to set the clock but when she took it down, our little friend and one about twice his size were living behind it. Needless to say, Reba, who does not like small creatures, screamed and dropped the clock while running for the safety of the porch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reba it is only a frog, not a mountain lion. lol

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home