My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hello everyone

Unfortunately, due to some anonymous postings, I have been forced to begin moderating comments. Please feel free to continue to leave your thoughts. I will review them when possible so they can be posted. I made it for 11 months without having to do this (which is a lot longer than some other bloggers I know) but I could not avoid it at this time. I hope everyone will continue to visit and I hope you enjoy the site. Thanks.

Dennis

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

now I am really curious. I'll have to get the scoop from Beeber.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home