My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 248 Bonus Picture


After we left Chimney Rock Sunday, we stopped at the side of Brown River. We had noticed it on the way in and it looked pretty cool so we figured we would catch it on the way out. It was hard to find a place to park along the road since it seems that many others had the same idea. I'm amazed that I actually got a few shots off without people in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home