My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, September 04, 2006

Day 247


Today we went to the Biltmore House in Asheville. This was owned by the Vanderbilts and is a huge house with a tremendous estate and gardens. I have to admit that I was much more impressed than I thought I would be. Today's picture is one from one of the many gardens on the estate. If you would like to know more about the place you can check it out by clicking on the above link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home