My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bonus Picture Time



I'm putting a bonus picture in because quite frankly, Reba really hates the cat crap picture and wants it to disappear from the page. I don't think one bonus is going to do it. The more I look at it, the more sure I am am that 1 won't do it so I'll put on two bonus pictures. These are both from our recent trip to N.C. One, (the foggy looking one) is from the top of Mount Mitchell, the highest point east of the Mississippi. The other one is a boathouse at the Biltmore Estate. This is where guests went to relax and reflect. They also caught fish from this bass pond for dinners in the mansion. If this does not get rid of the cat box photo, sorry, it will go tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

It really was nasty....

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home