My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 261


If I wasn't such an idiot, I would have been able to take a picture of this rose a few days ago. I got this for Reba on Friday on my wasy home from taking the boat to the shop. Somehow, between the time I bought it and when I got home, I forgot.I found it in the car on Sunday night and left it on the counter so Reba would find it in the morning. After spending the weekend in the hot car, it didn't look so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home