My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Day 210 A Walk in the Park


I made a trip to one of my favorite places today, Colonial Photo and Hobby, to check on a lens that I'm looking into. They didn't have one so I' guess I'll have to look elsewhere. On my way home, I stopped at Eola Park in downtown Orlando. I've been there at night to take pictures a couple of times but haven't been there during the day. Actually it was Reba's idea to go so I should give her credit. This picture is of one of the many species of birds that live around the lake. I'm not sure what kind it is and I'm not going to look it up so if you know, let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best guess on this guy is a Snowy Egret. Noted for his "golden slippers" or yellow feet. I can't see the feet but everything else fits.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home