My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 206


These are not winning tickets. One could have known that right off the bat only by knowing that they belonged to me. It seems to be impossible for me to buy winners. Actually we very rarely play the lottery. I tend to agree with the talk show host Neal Boortz who calls the lottery a tax on stupidity, a way for the government to extract money from peoplewho don't understand that all but a very few lucky ones will put far more into it than they ever get out. This week I paid my share of stupid tax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home