My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 199


You are looking at the machine head of a 1977/78 Fender Precision Bass. This was at one time my pride a joy. After sitting in the case under the couch for almost all of the last 19 yrs, it is now time to pass it along to someone who 1) can appreciate the craftsmanship of a fine piece of musical equipment, 2) Can appreciate the history of Leo Fender's quest to make the the finest products, and 3) barring the other two, can come up with an a__ load of money to give me for it.
Seriously, $1100.00 and it is yours. Call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home