My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day 193 For Sale


Today's picture is one taken more out of necessity than for the art. You see I am selling off some of my old stuff to make room for new stuff. Instead of going out looking for something awe inspiring, I spent a lot of the evening taking pictures to post on ebay. This lens is one which is going to have to be sacrificed. I am posting this a day late as I got tied up with the ebay thing last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home