My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, June 16, 2006

Bonus Picture


This poor guy had taken his boat out for a ride and it started taking on water. Eventually , as he was coming back to the ramp, the water got so high in the boat that it caused the motor to not run. (I think it's because it's a Mercury). He ended up paddling in. Since the water is shallow, he ran aground while paddling and had to get out and pull the boat to shore. Once on the trailer he could see that there was a large crack in the hull. I think it's time to retire that one. I tried to sell him mine but no luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

"...I also watched the poor schmuck pull his boat in while I took pictures of him. Hee hee."

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home