My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Day 364


It used to be very easy to get Christmas presents for Matt. A first a few new toys, later on, larger more expensive things. Now we have to get creative. This year, one of his presents was a tandem skydive. It took a little soul searching on Reba's part, deciding whether or not to throw her kid out of an airplane, but she finally agreed. Today was his jump. Here he is making the final approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home