My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day 235 From the mind of...


Remember those ads? Actually it wasn't too long ago. Over the years Minolta has turned out some incredible lenses and cameras. The engineers were great, the marketers not so good. Even a couple of years ago when their first digital SLR came out (at least the first one that an average person could afford to get) their marketing campaign did not do it justice. Eventually, earlier this year they sold the camera division to Sony. This really may be the best thing to happen to them They kept the division from Minolta to design and make them, and Sony, which always had difficulty on the product end is marketing. Good luck guys. BTW, in case you are interested, this is in full color,. not B&W.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Conor could have created this photo image for you. Looks like you're learning some of his tricks: make *anything* into letters.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home