My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day 224


I had some catching up to do as far as posting but this should get me back on schedule. I was at the birding trail again checking out the Scrub Jays. I am still amazed at how comfortable some of them are with a human being that close. This one was walking around like I wasn't there when all of a sudden, its wings started shaking and he got very aggressive. It turns out another bird was moving in on its territory. The intruder landed but was quickly run off. This one went right back to his search like nothing had happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home