My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Day 184


OK, OK, I've have not been good at getting things posted so far this week. In my defense, I have been a little busy. Day 184, being July 3, was a decent day to go out and find fireworks. I suggested Lake Helen, as they were having a display that night. Unfortunately, by the time we goot there, we were a long way from the park and would not have been able to get in any kind of position to take pictures. To make a long story short, we ended up going back home. This picture was a last minute, "I don't feel like taking a picture of anything now" effort. It does however have some significance. This is a picture of my current #1 camera taken with the very first digital camera that I owned. It is a Poloroid .3 megapixel (and yes that is point 3). This qualifies as what another PAD blogger alfresco has named "craptography".

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

I just packed away my 35mm for the move and wondered if I would ever need to unpack it.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home